Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
HOW TO HACK HEALTH(QUESTION)

HOW YOU HACK GAMES LIKE CALL OF DUTY 
where there is no health bar or number
try to explain to me in steps

what do i set my value type as,inidivduals are claiming that health is eithier float or 4byte but is this true,is health only float and 4byte or is there more then this

In modern games health is mostly float or 4 byte value.
Regardless which type you use, you will find the health address but you may won't see it.
For example, if you set the type to 4 byte value but the health is stored as float you will possibly see lots of
values, as this represents 1 in float, or
which is 100 float

1. Set value type to 4byte/float
2. Start an unknown search
3. Decrease you health and pause the game (as your health will refill over time in some games)
4. Search for decreased value
5. Decrease your health again
6. Search for decreased value
7. refill a bit of you health
8. search for increased value
9. refill your health completely
10. search for increased
11. move in game and do other stuff but make sure, that you health doesn't change at all
12. search for unchanged

repeat steps 4-12 to find the correct address. You don't have to follow this order
You can also do an unchanged scan which compares the values with the very first scan, but for this the health has to be the same as
it was when you did the first scan.

Just play around with that, read tutorials and you will gain experience in this
[Bild: dna_400.gif]

(01.05.2021, 19:19)DNA schrieb: 1. Set value type to 4byte/float all types
3. Walk a bit, open and close some menus (do not save/load game, do not let game load/area change)
4. Search for unchanged
5. Decrease you health and pause the game (as your health will refill over time in some games)
7. Decrease your health again
8. Search for decreased value
9. refill a bit of you health
10. search for increased value
11. refill your health completely
12. search for increased
13. move in game and do other stuff but make sure, that you health doesn't change at all
14. search for unchanged
slighty modified beginning part, that works best for me.
plus have in mind, if you found an adress, and reload or game loads (area change) your found adresses may become useless on mostly all modern games.
keep in mind what type matched for further scans.

(02.05.2021, 20:11)KodeZwerg schrieb:
3. Walk a bit, open and close some menus (do not save/load game, do not let game load/area change)
4. Search for unchanged
5. Decrease you health and pause the game (as your health will refill over time in some games)
12. search for increased
13. move in game and do other stuff but make sure, that you health doesn't change at all
14. search for unchanged
plus have in mind, if you found an adress, and reload or game loads (area change) your found adresses may become useless on mostly all modern games.
okay i hacked health in south park stick of truth but everytime i start a new level the hacked health starts back to the original unhacked health

(03.05.2021, 08:00)Kannibal schrieb:
4. Search for unchanged
12. search for increased
14. search for unchanged
okay i hacked health in south park stick of truth but everytime i start a new level the hacked health starts back to the original unhacked health

not correct, the found adress become useless. since on load, the game assign new adresses to hold data.
you will need to learn how to get pointer to get always correct adress.
if you do use CheatEngine, there is a tutorial within that explains such.

(03.05.2021, 10:22)KodeZwerg schrieb:
(03.05.2021, 08:00)Kannibal schrieb:
4. Search for unchanged
12. search for increased
14. search for unchanged

not correct, the found adress become useless. since on load, the game assign new adresses to hold data.
you will need to learn how to get pointer to get always correct adress.
if you do use CheatEngine, there is a tutorial within that explains such.

im actually useing cosmos to hack the game and on the left side theres a option for "POINTER IS" is that pointer is thing the pointer your claiming

I am sorry, I do use CheatEngine, I do know that CoSMOS has on its download site alot of tutorial videos that may help assist you on that task.

(03.05.2021, 19:45)KodeZwerg schrieb: I am sorry, I do use CheatEngine, I do know that CoSMOS has on its download site alot of tutorial videos that may help assist you on that task.

are green values values that dont change like i restart the game the green value will keep the changed value the same and if i start with a black value the game doesnt start the changed value

what are all the health value type possibilities,for example health can be float and 4byte but are what are the other health value type possibilities

You could also do a CodeInjection
[Bild: dna_400.gif]

(09.05.2021, 11:22)DNA schrieb: You could also do a CodeInjection

whats more simplier and easier a code injection or a pointer

and try to explain

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen:
1 Gast/Gäste